CORPORATE MEMBERSHIPS FROM £29.99
£29.99 per month, no contract, no admin fee.
Why choose a Corporate Gym Membership with More Fitness?
- Simple sign up process and the freedom of rolling Direct Debit payments.
- Staff that workout together work well together.
- Your team will feel valued – you’ve taken an interest in their health and wellbeing.
- Healthy teams take fewer sick days – but more important than that, a healthy company is a productive one.
- And finally, once you’ve seen a colleague in Spandex, you’ll feel you know them better as a human being.
What's in store for you at More Fitness Harborough...
- 50 Station Innovative Gym
- Outdoor Functional Training
- RAZE® Training Box
- Packed Workout Class Timetable
- Fitness Tracking App
- Body Metric Analysis
- Immersive Virtual Cycling Studio
- Personal Training
Visit our membership hut on site between 12pm - 3pm or arrange a representative to visit your business.
Already got your Corporate Referral Code?
If your business already has its corporate referral code, you can signup online using your corporate email address.
Make sure to put your code (e.g. "COMPANY1") into the 'Referring Member' box when you sign up so we can validate where you work.
Request a Call from our Team...
HEALTH COMMITMENT STATEMENT
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- We will respect your personal decisions and allow you to make your own decisions about what exercise you can carry out. However, we ask you not to exercise beyond what you consider to be your own abilities.
- We will make every reasonable effort to make sure that our equipment and Facilities are in a safe condition for you to use and enjoy.
- We will take all reasonable steps to make sure that our staff are qualified to the fitness industry standards.
- If you tell us you have a disability which puts you at a substantial disadvantage in accessing our equipment and Facilities, we will consider what adjustments, if any, are reasonable for us to make.
YOUR COMMITMENT TO US
- You should not exercise beyond your own abilities. If you know or are concerned that you have a medical condition that might interfere with you exercising safely, you should get advice from a relevant medical professional and follow that advice before using our equipment and Facilities.
- You should use the Facilities in a safe manner and take reasonable care for the health and safety of yourself and other persons using the Facilities.
- You should make yourself aware of any rules and instructions, including warning notices. Exercise carries its own risks. You should not carry out any activities which you have been told are not suitable for you.
- You should notify your instructor of any existing or new medical conditions before you commence an activity.
- You should let us know immediately if you feel ill when using our equipment or Facilities.
- Our staff members are not qualified doctors, but there will be a person available who has first aid training.
- If you have a disability, you must follow any reasonable instructions to allow you to exercise safely.