TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions For 7 Day Free Trial
- The ‘offer’ is for ‘non-members’ for a 7 Day Free Trial to be used at More Fitness Harborough.
- The ‘offer’ is for 7 consecutive days of usage from the date of issue.
- ‘Non-members’ are classed as those customers that are NOT in possession of a database record on ‘Legend’ (our management information system).
- Participants must be 16 years of age or over.
- The offer is strictly limited to one '7 Day Free Trial' per person.
- The 7 Day Free Trial is not transferable and may not be exchanged for any other activity
- All parts of the offer are Subject to Change.
- We reserve the right to withdraw or amend any part of the promotion as necessary due to circumstances outside its reasonable control.
Thank you for your interest in our website. You may be asked to give us personal details at certain points on this site. The provision of such information is entirely at your own discretion. More Leisure Community Trust declares that all personal information will be treated in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
Personal information collected on this website will not be used for any purposes other than customer care, the mailing of information, special offers or market research. For these purposes, the information may be stored, processed and may be passed on to other carefully selected organisations relevant to the products and services you have purchased from us.
All rights are reserved. Any text, images, graphics, sound files, animation files, video files and their arrangement on this website are subject to copyright and other intellectual property protection. These objects may not be copied for commercial use or distribution nor reposted to other sites. This site may also contain images that are subject to third party copyright.
Please note the images used in this website are used to portray the types of facilities and activities available and be representative of the customer base. Actual facilities may vary from what is shown.
The Workout Class Bookings and Cancellations Policy is as follows:
- Can be made on the website or through the mobile app
- Can be made online at least 8 days in advance from 07:00hrs.
- All bookings (for which a fee is applicable) should be paid for at the time of booking.
- Any customers failing to attend a booking within the defined period may, at the discretion of the centre manager, attend a later session on the same day if spaces are available.
- Classes/activities may be cancelled up to 09:00hrs on the day of the class/activity.
- Customers repeatedly failing to cancel a booking within the defined period, or failing to attend a pre-booked activity may incur restrictions on their future bookings.
- Cancellations can be made online or through the mobile app.
Cancelling your Membership
If you ever need to cancel or change your membership please speak to a member of the fitness team on your next visit or give us a call on 01162407500 and speak to the memberships team.